As I started to port KDEPIM* to KF5, I started to create script perl to help us to port to KF5.
Theses scripts as in git repository “git clone git://anongit.kde.org/kde-dev-scripts” in kf5 directory.
I created new script:
- convert-ksavefile.pl converts KSaveFile to QSaveFile
- convert-ksharedptr.pl convert KSharedPtr to QExplicitlySharedDataPointer
- convert-ksplashscreen.pl converts KSplashScreen to QSplashScreen
- convert-kimageio.pl converts to QImageIO
- convert-kglobal-removeAcceleratorMarker.pl helps to convert KGlobal::removeAcceleratorMarker(…)
- port-kauthactions.pl, it tries to port to new KAuth API
- adapt_knewstuff3_includes.pl, fix new knewstuff3 include path
So now we have 39 scripts to help us to port to KF5.
Becareful compiles each time after apply a script because they are not perfect
Report bugs about them please
PS: When you port a class which can be automate please create a script or send me info to create script. Thanks a lot it will help all kde dev.